+33 (0)4 94 19 89 60 email@example.com +33 (0)4 94 52 74 60
Homepage Search House Saint-Raphaël 4,700,000 € Back to the list
WATERFRONT PROPERTY BETWEEN CANNES AND SAINT RAPHAEL
Surface : 330 m² • Plot of land : 2225 m²
• Between Cannes and Saint Raphael, in the heart of the red rocks of the Estérel, this Belle Epoque residence was built in 1903 by a French actress, Amélie Bouchaud known as Polaire. The Villa Claudine was the home and refuge of Miss Polaire and the French writer Colette (Claudine is the name of the prank character created by Colette in her novels). It opens onto an exceptional panorama that are the Estérel and the bay of Agay.
Located on the water's edge, this remarkable Palladian-style villa has around 330 m² of living space, comprising generous living rooms, triple reception rooms with frescoed ceilings, separate kitchen, as well as six bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The property stands in the heart of 2,225 m² of landscaped gardens with large terraces, a swimming pool, ample parking and direct access to the beach by a boat shed. A place steeped in history, witness to the splendor of the Belle Epoque.
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 330 m²
- Heating : Central, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Requires updating
- Built in : 1903
- 1 Land (2225 m²)
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Kitchen
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Cellar
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • Alarm system • Electric gate • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: